If you follow my blog, you know it’s been kind of a rough week for me, between my trauma stuff being escalated, and then marriage problems. Well, tonight I am going to bed with nothing but gratitude.
Today I am grateful for:
- My amazing friend from work who is always there for me and even willing to miss the season finale of The Bachelor to listen to me whine about my marriage for the millionth time
- My amazing friend from yoga who is willing to watch my toddler for free this Friday night so I can go to a restorative yoga workshop
- My amazing marriage counselor who found room in her schedule this week that fit my schedule so my husband and I can see her ASAP
- My amazing therapist who puts up with all of my craziness, but also reminds me that I am valuable and loved and deserve so much more than what I am going through right now. And also because I got to spend about 20 minutes before our session in various restorative poses with sandbags today, and I needed that grounding.
- My amazing dog – because as soon as I start to get anxious, she comes and sits on my lap
- My amazing daughter who can light up the whole world with her energy
Life is hard right now, and I have some very hard choices to make. I am trusting that my higher power will give me the answers I am looking for. I have an incredible support system and I couldn’t do this without them.